There are 8 key drivers that make a business valuable. Income is only part of the equations…I’ll prove it.
About this Event
Most entrepreneurs realize that the BEST way to build a business – is to build it as if you plan to sell it one day. By building your business with this in mind, you will increase the likelihood of having systems that are LESS independent of YOU. When you look at your business from this perspective you will also gain a deeper understanding of how you can stay out of …THE OWNER’S TRAP.
4 Common Signs of Being in The Owner’s Trap:
- Business slows when you take a vacation
- Customers come to you with problems
- Less time for planning or very little business planning at all
- Your growth has reached a plateau (what’s your 3 year trend currently?)
Join Mike Steward live for this 1 hour Webinar in September at 10am CST.
Pick your dates: Tuesday 09/08/20, Wednesday 09/09/20 , or Saturday 09/12/20
Your $39.95 Fee Also Includes:
- A complementary copy of The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- You Personalized Business Score on The 8 Key Drivers
- A 15 minute 1 on 1 Zoom review of your Business Score with Mike
- In addition to learning about the 8 Key Drivers of a Valuable Business and how you can improve these – you will also be invited to our “2020 End of Year Mastermind Group”.
What Else to Expect:
- An understanding of The 8 Key Drivers of Your Business’s Value – Directly from a Licensed Business Broker and Certified Business Coach
- An outside perspective on how to make your business less dependent on YOU
- An explanation of what a “Net Promoter Score” is and why you need to know yours
- An understanding of why “multipliers” are used when a merger is offered
- Why banks may see your business too risky
- New thoughts…new energy and a few Ah Ha moments!
About Your Presenter:
Mike has been coaching business professionals since 2001. In addition to his own startups and acquisitions, Mike has helped Business Owners and Sales Professionals across several industries grow their businesses. Mike is a Certified Business Coach, Licensed Business Broker and a Registered Franchise Consultant. His background and experience allows him to offer you a new perspective from outside your business.